Monday, September 21, 2009

The Saturn-Uranus Factor

Saturn and Uranus need to kiss and make up soon because it’s making my life a little complicated. And I’m not a big fan of complicated. Apparently Saturn and Uranus are in opposition now through the end of this month. I saw one blog talking about how this is suppose to be a natural evolutionary cycle where you have to let go of the old in order to bring in something that’s needed for the “now”.  Great. More letting go. As if that isn’t an intense pain sometimes. A friend even forwarded me an email on “4 survival tips” during this period. So if the last several days has left you confused, angry, stunned or irritable, you might want to follow these tips: 

1.     Stay out of arguments 

2.    Invoke Divine Order

3.    Send positive energy

4.    Conserve your Shakti

Shakti is like your chi. We all have it. How we use it is up to us.  At one point this week I stumbled over a personal matter and it took six female friends to get me over the bump. SIX! That’s a whole lot of talking on the phone in one day. And they all pretty much told me the same thing: just wait and see where my shakti falls.

Gal pals. My friend Mindy has been visiting me in Portland. She lived here ten years ago so while she re-explored I navigated us around, sometimes into unknown territory like the gaming world. On Mindy’s first night we stopped by a local gaming store to meet up with some friends of mine. It was 9pm and Guardian Games was hopping inside (gaurdiangamesportland.com). People were playing everything from Munchkin to D&D to Warhammer. Once upon a time in a faraway land I went out with a guy who got into this type of gaming. I didn’t get it then but I kind of sort of get it now.

Gaming. Portland’s Saturday Market. The Columbia River Gorge. Costco. Even a little gathering at my place. I guess this week hasn’t been all complicated. So while this Saturn and Uranus duke it out, there is a bright side; it only comes around every 40 years so maybe I should just appreciate it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment